Monday, April 5, 2010

COFFEE BLOG!!!

i've got sunshiiiine on a cloudy daaay!

mama's day job

is this japan? or the matrix? 
beans beans! they're good for your heart!

this picture sums up jen's entire blog
true statement! this is how you get places and find happiness
= good day.

SAAARAH!!! make a leaf in my coffee!!!!
keeping downtown caffinated since nov 09

fancy time coffee- for thoes of us with fancy vaginas


I LIKE MY COFFEE LIKE I LIKE MY MEN.

thick and rich 
strong and bold 
extra sweet
earthy and columbian
hot
arromatic 
rare and expensive
handcrafted 
creamy
paired with a bluberry scone

-i hope you like your women the same way-
cold and bitter


HARDCORE coffee drinker- i'll take one grande bad ass latte 
it is my personal responsibility to bring the world together- one cup at a time
THE END

2 comments:

  1. bah hahahahahaha! there are so many great things in this blog I dont even know where to start..

    you're right, the pic of the bird nest coffee pretty much does sum me up.. white, classy knitting, birds, crisp drapes. yep.

    NOW will you make me a g'damn L E A F?????

    : ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE this blog. hahaha earthy and columbian!

    ReplyDelete