Thursday, July 29, 2010

GRATUITOUS HANDSOMENESS.

For Those of us With Refined Taste, 
A Mature Four Course Meal. 
Yes, Martinis are a Course.
How Many Should I Make the Reservation For?
Jen? Gina? Myself.... and You?
Table by the Window With a View of the Sea
I've Requested Sandy- "the Classy One."
Happy Birthday to Me.

MENU

Appetizer "Cooper Confit"

Drinks "007 Drity Martini"



Entree "Brody Beef Tips with Adrian Aioli"




                                             Desert "Anjelina Apple Tart"




4 comments:

  1. great post!!

    sign me up for this fabulous 4 course meal. And how clever are you!? "Brody beef tips with adrian aoli". (!!)

    And for the record, the angelina pics are the hottest of the bunch. If that makes me a lesbian, so be it.

    when are we seeing Salt? saturday? SexySaltySaturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!! While I don't share your enthusiasm over Adrian Brody, I'm glad someone else has a love for Anderson Cooper too...he is a sexy man! I also have a thing for that guy from Law and Order SVU....there's something just 'bout him

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first pic of Anderson Cooper is delish!!! I could sit on face for a hot minute. But I would rather a togo box to place Adrian's 6-Pack....namely, my own box.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete