Sunday, October 17, 2010

ROMEO YOU SLY DOG

really? have you kissed someone within 2 min of knowing them? what a sly dog. i bet he was a skinny fella with a big nose and smile-smirk-grin that makes you wanna smack it off his face, or blush and giggle, cause hey- he's smirkin' at you babe... wipe those dimples off your face! before i do something stupid, like kiss you.... hey babe i just wanna hold hands- like the ones saints pray with, i just wanna kiss your lips- like the lips saints pray with. (uncensored version) hey babe maybe you should get on your knees, ya know- like when saints pray.... son of a bitch. he used -worship- to trick fuck her. 




ROMEO

    O, she doth teach the torches to burn bright!
    It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night
    Like a rich jewel in an Ethiope's ear;
    Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear!
    So shows a snowy dove trooping with crows,
    As yonder lady o'er her fellows shows.
    The measure done, I'll watch her place of stand,
    And, touching hers, make blessed my rude hand.
    Did my heart love till now? forswear it, sight!
    For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night. 

cut to the good part......



ROMEO

    [To JULIET] If I profane with my unworthiest hand
    This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
    My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
    To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.

JULIET

    Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
    Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
    For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
    And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.

ROMEO

    Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?

JULIET

    Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.

ROMEO

    O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do;
    They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.

JULIET

    Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.

ROMEO

    Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.
    Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged.

JULIET

    Then have my lips the sin that they have took.

ROMEO

    Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!
    Give me my sin again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment