Thursday, January 12, 2012

CAT 4

damn you and your handsome face
that causes my weak heart to race
stumbles my words at an awkward pace
as my mind conceives a lovers chase

those big bright eyes are filled with wonder
gaze on your dreams they'll you onward
your smile stretches from ear to ear
it appers to take up half your face
leaving only room for two small dimples before your ears
your long thin nose casts quite the shadow
a shadow that could be my shelter
a place to keep me safe within your kindness
a place that echos your warm laughter
your neck is lean an ivory tower
with an adams apple that pulls you forward
your lanky frame a top your bike
pushes petals 'round with thighs of iron
your dorky hair a crown of wonder
your funky tan a badge of honnor
your whole self is the dream i have

can't wait to see your handsome face
and your strong legs that win each race
with reliable cadence that sets the pace
you break away i only chase

No comments:

Post a Comment