Sunday, January 9, 2011

LIVE FULL



i better live fast,
because i might die young.

so many hours of unaccounted time
so many words with unaccounted rhyme
every moment here is fleeting
every moment death i'm cheating
shallow breath but still heart beating.

beating beating steady heart
i never knew- you were the broken part
knees are weak and ankels too
but joints can't turn my face to blue
ache and pain felt in my soul
but beating heart- you had the hole


every moment here is fleeting
every moment death i'm cheating.

fill life's cup to the very brim
forget these words that are so grim
and say it now in pen and tongue
i better live fast, 
because i might die young.

1 comment:

  1. love.

    reminiscent of (and i know you dont want to hear this) a country song by The Band Perry called "if i die young". grooveshark that shit.



    "If i die young
    bury me in satin
    lay me down on a bed of roses
    sink me in the river at dawn
    send me away with the words of a love song"

    ReplyDelete